California Sushi Rolls...
- Make rice (short grain or sushi rice)
- Cover the bamboo mat in plastic wrap.
- Nori (seaweed/algae)
- Cut up some avacado, cucumber and crab (choose what you like)
- Place the nori sheet at the end (toward you) of the mat.
- Spread a small handfull of sushi rice on the nori sheet, leaving a ¼ of an inch on either side..
- Shake on some sesame seeds..
- Flip the whole thing over (yes it's sticky enough that it's possible)
- Place chopped avacado, cucumber and crab meat along the edge (toward you) of the roll.
- Roll gently with even pressure.
- Cut roll in half..
- Align the 2 halves and cut twice into 6 even pieces.
So easy and super yummy!